Friends of Rose Hill Park East and Greenshaw Woods group wanted to protect popular park
Neighbours are being encouraged to get together and spruce up an area of parkland and woods by St Helier Hospital.
Sutton Council and the Safer Sutton parks police team are inviting people to go to a public meeting with the aim of setting up a Friends of Rose Hill Park East and Greenshaw Woods group.
The group's members will be able to work with the council to address concerns in the park and suggest improvements. The idea was first raised at a Rosehill Park East local committee meeting last year.
The meeting will take place at Greenshaw High School in Grennell Road, Sutton, on Tuesday, February 4 from 7pm.
- Sutton celebrates Commonwealth Day
- MPs vote through controversial hospital shutdown law Clause 119
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals defend staff survey results
- Tributes paid to 20-year-old student Tayla Woodard who died after falling ill in Worcester Park house
- Mum whose life was ruined by an attack from a violent thug is calling for his sentence to be reviewed
Comments are closed on this article.