Neighbours are being encouraged to get together and spruce up an area of parkland and woods by St Helier Hospital.
Sutton Council and the Safer Sutton parks police team are inviting people to go to a public meeting with the aim of setting up a Friends of Rose Hill Park East and Greenshaw Woods group.
The group's members will be able to work with the council to address concerns in the park and suggest improvements. The idea was first raised at a Rosehill Park East local committee meeting last year.
The meeting will take place at Greenshaw High School in Grennell Road, Sutton, on Tuesday, February 4 from 7pm.
- New quid on the block: Round pounds on way out with new coin arriving tomorrow
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Emaciated' dog dumped on streets of Sutton
- Car tax rules are changing this week and you could be paying more: Here's what you need to know
- South West Trains to be part-run by Chinese firm in shock Government announcement
- Terror fears cause drop in London tourist numbers, expert claims