People in Sutton prefer pints to parks
People in Sutton value pints over parks according to new research.
People looking for a home in Sutton place more importance on whether it is near a good pub than whether it is near to a park, according to research from kitchen specialists Hygena.
Apparently more than half of people looking at houses in the borough say they would be willing to compromise the layout and space in their house if it is near a trendy boozer.
The research also shows only just over a third of people trust estate agents while many people prefer to rely on social media and their friends' knowledge when trying to research an area.
- Sutton schools lead the way in green credentials
- Confidence coach raked in over £5,000 in benefit fraud
- Two cars collide in latest incident at notorious St Helier Avenue and Middleton Road junction
- Owner of Carshalton bakery gutted in blaze praises firefighters' work and vows to reopen
- Train service suspended due to trackside fire
Comments are closed on this article.