Sutton Music Service will benefit from a cash injection from the Mayor’s Music Fund.
The group along with Hounslow Music Service and the Philharmonia Ochestra will be able to address the difficulty they have found in getting high quality string ensemble playing across the boroughs by creating a string chamber orchestra for students Grade 6.
It is all part of a £90,000 investment which will benefit approximately 2,000 aspiring young musicians.
- Grinch cuts wires to hospice's Christmas lights TWICE in three days
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday
- Relationship between Viridor and Sutton Lib Dems questioned again after councillor appointed to waste giant’s charity arm
- Regulations cause volunteer helping homeless people massive frustration
- Southern launches in-court bid to block drivers' strikes caused by dispute over driver-only trains