Sutton Music Service will benefit from a cash injection from the Mayor’s Music Fund.
The group along with Hounslow Music Service and the Philharmonia Ochestra will be able to address the difficulty they have found in getting high quality string ensemble playing across the boroughs by creating a string chamber orchestra for students Grade 6.
It is all part of a £90,000 investment which will benefit approximately 2,000 aspiring young musicians.
- Train strike back ON - dates set for two Network Rail walkouts after pay offer rejected
- Entity Allstars dancer from Worcester Park gets ready for Britain’s Got Talent final
- Girls’ high schools set to merge
- Payback for Traingate: Epsom and St Helier "renegotiating" contract with Deloitte consultants after "super-hospital" leak
- Archeological dig for new primary school cancelled by traveller incursion