Sutton Music Service to benefit from Mayor’s Music Fund
Sutton Music Service will benefit from a cash injection from the Mayor’s Music Fund.
The group along with Hounslow Music Service and the Philharmonia Ochestra will be able to address the difficulty they have found in getting high quality string ensemble playing across the boroughs by creating a string chamber orchestra for students Grade 6.
It is all part of a £90,000 investment which will benefit approximately 2,000 aspiring young musicians.
- 103-year-old reveals secret to long life
- Seven out of 10 happy with care at St Helier
- Kind-hearted Carshalton man's Easter egg giveaway triggers random acts of kindness all over the UK
- Snapper donates picture to St Helier Hospital after the original was stolen from a ward wall
- Avoid becoming an 'A&Easter'
Comments are closed on this article.