Panel judges Sutton Community Award winners
The judging for this year's Sutton Community Awards has taken place.
A panel of judges, made up of Sutton Guardian editor Matthew Watts, Councillor Ruth Dombey, leader of Sutton Council, Victoria Lawson, head of the chief executive of Sutton Council's office and Susanna Bennett, chief executive of Sutton Centre for the Voluntary Sector, ran the rule over the entries in the four categories on Monday evening.
The winners have now been chosen but will not be revealed awards are presented next month.
Coun Dombey said: "We have had an extremely high calibre of entries for this year’s Sutton Community Awards, demonstrating the outstanding contribution that people living, working and volunteering in Sutton are making to our community.
"Judging was tough, and I would like to congratulate everyone who was nominated."
- MPs vote through controversial hospital shutdown law Clause 119
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals defend staff survey results
- Tributes paid to 20-year-old student Tayla Woodard who died after falling ill in Worcester Park house
- Mum whose life was ruined by an attack from a violent thug is calling for his sentence to be reviewed
- Government denies 'crisis' at High Down Prison
Comments are closed on this article.