The judging for this year's Sutton Community Awards has taken place.
A panel of judges, made up of Sutton Guardian editor Matthew Watts, Councillor Ruth Dombey, leader of Sutton Council, Victoria Lawson, head of the chief executive of Sutton Council's office and Susanna Bennett, chief executive of Sutton Centre for the Voluntary Sector, ran the rule over the entries in the four categories on Monday evening.
The winners have now been chosen but will not be revealed awards are presented next month.
Coun Dombey said: "We have had an extremely high calibre of entries for this year’s Sutton Community Awards, demonstrating the outstanding contribution that people living, working and volunteering in Sutton are making to our community.
"Judging was tough, and I would like to congratulate everyone who was nominated."
- Sutton Council agreed £18m property deal with firm linked to global corruption investigation
- Strip rail operator of south London franchises immediately, says MP
- 'Robocop' killer to fight murder conviction after Court of Appeal rules witness was unreliable
- WATCH: Want a Chewbacca mask like the one in that Facebook video? The Force is not with you ...
- VIDEO: Who's most likely to get rescued when their car breaks down - men or women?