The judging for this year's Sutton Community Awards has taken place.
A panel of judges, made up of Sutton Guardian editor Matthew Watts, Councillor Ruth Dombey, leader of Sutton Council, Victoria Lawson, head of the chief executive of Sutton Council's office and Susanna Bennett, chief executive of Sutton Centre for the Voluntary Sector, ran the rule over the entries in the four categories on Monday evening.
The winners have now been chosen but will not be revealed awards are presented next month.
Coun Dombey said: "We have had an extremely high calibre of entries for this year’s Sutton Community Awards, demonstrating the outstanding contribution that people living, working and volunteering in Sutton are making to our community.
"Judging was tough, and I would like to congratulate everyone who was nominated."
- New electric black cabs to hit London's streets this year
- Sutton named London’s first Heritage Action Zone
- Transport for London takeover of South West Trains ruled out after franchise awarded to private firm and Hong Kong group
- Sutton nursing home put in special measures following ‘inadequate’ rating by adult social care watchdog
- New quid on the block: Round pounds on way out with new coin arriving tomorrow