Police have revealed more details about the knifepoint robbery in Wallington yesterday afternoon.
They were called at about 1.30pm to reports of a robbery outside the Post Office on Woodcote Road.
A man armed with a knife stole money from a man who was taking out money to pay in at the post office.
The robber, who is described as black, approximately 20 years old, 5ft 7ins and of stocky build, left the scene on foot.
The incident was initially reported to have happened near Ladbrokes.
The Flying Squad, the specialist crime and operations section of the Metropolitan Police, is investigating.
Anyone with information about the incident should call 020 8785 8655.
- Four people, including police officer, killed as pedestrians are mowed down in Westminster terror attack
- Westminster terror attack as it happened: Four people dead after car hits pedestrians, police officer stabbed and attacker shot
- Westminster terror attack: Killed police officer named as Keith Palmer
- Prime Minister condemns ‘sick and depraved’ terrorist attack
- IN PICTURES: Terror at Houses of Parliament as knifeman kills police officer and mows down pedestrians