Police have revealed more details about the knifepoint robbery in Wallington yesterday afternoon.
They were called at about 1.30pm to reports of a robbery outside the Post Office on Woodcote Road.
A man armed with a knife stole money from a man who was taking out money to pay in at the post office.
The robber, who is described as black, approximately 20 years old, 5ft 7ins and of stocky build, left the scene on foot.
The incident was initially reported to have happened near Ladbrokes.
The Flying Squad, the specialist crime and operations section of the Metropolitan Police, is investigating.
Anyone with information about the incident should call 020 8785 8655.
- Special needs students waited a week for GCSE results after school put wrong stamps on envelopes
- Dog bites land five people a week in Epsom and St Helier A&Es
- 'Tubby' burglar caught in the act
- Cat nearly blinded by random air gun shooting
- Two central Sutton Post Offices will merge into one