Police have revealed more details about the knifepoint robbery in Wallington yesterday afternoon.
They were called at about 1.30pm to reports of a robbery outside the Post Office on Woodcote Road.
A man armed with a knife stole money from a man who was taking out money to pay in at the post office.
The robber, who is described as black, approximately 20 years old, 5ft 7ins and of stocky build, left the scene on foot.
The incident was initially reported to have happened near Ladbrokes.
The Flying Squad, the specialist crime and operations section of the Metropolitan Police, is investigating.
Anyone with information about the incident should call 020 8785 8655.
- FEATURE: Is enough being done to tackle air pollution?
- World Cup winner Sir Geoff Hurst and Arsenal great Martin Keown visit amateur Worcester Park football club
- 'It's like she's transported to another world': Care home residents shown biographical films in clinical trial
- Firefighters called to more than 100 Storm Doris-related incidents at peak of strong winds
- Cops accused of 'silencing' criticism on diversity in the force