Police have revealed more details about the knifepoint robbery in Wallington yesterday afternoon.
They were called at about 1.30pm to reports of a robbery outside the Post Office on Woodcote Road.
A man armed with a knife stole money from a man who was taking out money to pay in at the post office.
The robber, who is described as black, approximately 20 years old, 5ft 7ins and of stocky build, left the scene on foot.
The incident was initially reported to have happened near Ladbrokes.
The Flying Squad, the specialist crime and operations section of the Metropolitan Police, is investigating.
Anyone with information about the incident should call 020 8785 8655.
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Beddington school for children with special educational needs put in special measures
- Southern dispute: Strike to go ahead
- Car tax is changing in April: Here's what you need to know
- Gannett Foundation awards more than £16,000 to south London charities