Police have revealed more details about the knifepoint robbery in Wallington yesterday afternoon.
They were called at about 1.30pm to reports of a robbery outside the Post Office on Woodcote Road.
A man armed with a knife stole money from a man who was taking out money to pay in at the post office.
The robber, who is described as black, approximately 20 years old, 5ft 7ins and of stocky build, left the scene on foot.
The incident was initially reported to have happened near Ladbrokes.
The Flying Squad, the specialist crime and operations section of the Metropolitan Police, is investigating.
Anyone with information about the incident should call 020 8785 8655.
- 'World-class' London Cancer Hub moves a step closer as councillors approve provisional plans
- 5p plastic bag charge rising to 9p at Lidl as supermarket takes 'environmentally friendly' stand
- Film fans furious after cinema screens Bridget Jones for hearing-impaired viewers - but forgets to turn on subtitles
- Head of the Metropolitan Police announces retirement
- Police appeal for missing 70-year-old woman last seen in Worcester Park