More details revealed of daytime robbery outside Post Office in Woodcote Road, Wallington
Police have revealed more details about the knifepoint robbery in Wallington yesterday afternoon.
They were called at about 1.30pm to reports of a robbery outside the Post Office on Woodcote Road.
A man armed with a knife stole money from a man who was taking out money to pay in at the post office.
The robber, who is described as black, approximately 20 years old, 5ft 7ins and of stocky build, left the scene on foot.
The incident was initially reported to have happened near Ladbrokes.
The Flying Squad, the specialist crime and operations section of the Metropolitan Police, is investigating.
Anyone with information about the incident should call 020 8785 8655.
- 103-year-old reveals secret to long life
- Seven out of 10 happy with care at St Helier
- Kind-hearted Carshalton man's Easter egg giveaway triggers random acts of kindness all over the UK
- Snapper donates picture to St Helier Hospital after the original was stolen from a ward wall
- Avoid becoming an 'A&Easter'
Comments are closed on this article.