Police have revealed more details about the knifepoint robbery in Wallington yesterday afternoon.
They were called at about 1.30pm to reports of a robbery outside the Post Office on Woodcote Road.
A man armed with a knife stole money from a man who was taking out money to pay in at the post office.
The robber, who is described as black, approximately 20 years old, 5ft 7ins and of stocky build, left the scene on foot.
The incident was initially reported to have happened near Ladbrokes.
The Flying Squad, the specialist crime and operations section of the Metropolitan Police, is investigating.
Anyone with information about the incident should call 020 8785 8655.
- Runner helping exhausted athlete over finishing line 'is what London Marathon is all about'
- Water stations, urinal bays and MP runners: The 2017 London Marathon in numbers
- Record number of runners to take on today's London Marathon
- Fly-tipping getting worse since new bin collections introduced, residents claim
- Five arrested and drugs seized in series of raids across Surrey