Police want to track the rightful owners of this suspected-stolen jewellery, seized during a raid on a High Street pawn shop.
The items, which include a watch and several bracelets, were seized when police raided an exchange store in Sutton High Street during an operation on Thursday, January 23.
Officers believe the items could have been stolen in burglaries and then exchanged for cash at the shop and are looking to find out who they originally belonged to.
The seizure was made during Operation Big Wing, a day-long crack down on crime that resulted in four arrests.
If any of these items belong to you, or you know who owns them, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Absolutely Fabulous the Movie review: ‘the magic is still there’
- Fraudster jailed for spending spree with pensioners' bank cards
- Family's home floods three times in just four days following thunderstorms
- WEATHER: While you shake your fist at the rain, just remember it was 30 degrees this time last year...
- 'Don't worry, we've got this': Environment Agency promises to work with Kingston Council to prevent future flooding