Police want to track the rightful owners of this suspected-stolen jewellery, seized during a raid on a High Street pawn shop.
The items, which include a watch and several bracelets, were seized when police raided an exchange store in Sutton High Street during an operation on Thursday, January 23.
Officers believe the items could have been stolen in burglaries and then exchanged for cash at the shop and are looking to find out who they originally belonged to.
The seizure was made during Operation Big Wing, a day-long crack down on crime that resulted in four arrests.
If any of these items belong to you, or you know who owns them, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Pie on their faces! Sutton United forced to play defender in goal after Wayne Shaw sacking
- Thousands of children at schools across south London breathing dangerous toxic air
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars
- Sutton children’s services rated ‘good’
- Whose land is it anyway? Anger over 'filthy' fly tipping in conservation area that no one takes responsibility for