Air ambulance sent out after man falls from ladder in Christchurch Park, Sutton
An air ambulance landed in Christchurch Park, Sutton, after a man fell from a ladder.
London Ambulance Service was called to the incident at Elmhurst Lodge shortly after 11am and the air ambulance has been sent out to help.
Elmhurst Lodge (picture: Google)
The helicopter landed in the playground at nearby Devonshire Primary School but the man was taken to St George's hospital in Tooting by road accompanied by an advanced trauma team from the air ambulance.
The condition of the man who fell from the ladder is not known at this stage. Police were also called and assisted paramedics.
- Notorious North Cheam eyesore finally set for demolition
- Fire breaks out at laboratory - dangerous chemical specialists called in
- Children raise charity money in first Carshalton Beeches egg hunt
- Bank workers stop a woman from being conned out of £1,000
- Bright green parakeets 'driving native birds out of Carshalton'
Comments are closed on this article.