Police are appealing for help in tracing a scarred man wanted in connection with a cannabis factory.
They are looking for Michael Draisey, 47, after a cannabis factory was discovered in a flat in Killick House on the Collingwood Estate on Thursday, January 9.
Mr Draisey has a distinctive scar on the left side of his face
He is also known visit pubs and bars in Sutton Town Centre.
If you see him call police immediately on 999 or if you have any information about where he may be call Sutton Police station on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Vicar charged with sex and child cruelty offences after investigation into 'spanking'
- Boris Johnson's new 'crime dashboard' promises to help Londoners track crime in their neighbourhood
- VIDEO: Stolen luxury cars from London and Surrey found stuffed inside crates to be shipped overseas
- Popular student stepped in front of breakdown truck, inquest hears
- St Nicholas Way reopened after sewer collapse closure