Police are appealing for help in tracing a scarred man wanted in connection with a cannabis factory.
They are looking for Michael Draisey, 47, after a cannabis factory was discovered in a flat in Killick House on the Collingwood Estate on Thursday, January 9.
Mr Draisey has a distinctive scar on the left side of his face
He is also known visit pubs and bars in Sutton Town Centre.
If you see him call police immediately on 999 or if you have any information about where he may be call Sutton Police station on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- TARIFF-ying changes to Sutton's car parking prices
- Traveller camp sparks redevelopment calls at Victoria House
- Hospitals could be fined for missing superbug MRSA target
- Donations help disabled toddler make first moves
- SUTTON COMMUNITY AWARDS: Community stalwarts recognized in annual event