More than £2.5m of lottery money has been invested in Sutton in the last year.
The money has been split between 25 different charities and organisations including local arts, heritage, sport and community groups.
Sutton Woman's Aid was given almost £500,000, the Sutton Citizens' Advice Bureau was given £179,873 and Carshalton Titans Handball Club was given £4,930.
National Lottery presenter John Barrowman said: "National Lottery players raise £33 million every week for a wide range of projects which make a life changing difference to local communities.
"The Awards are a great way of celebrating their work and the unsung heroes helping people with National Lottery funding.
"Everyone in Sutton who plays the National Lottery should be proud of the difference their money is making in the local community.
If you know of a Lottery-funded organisation that deserves to be nominated, we want to hear from you."
To nominate a Sutton-based project for a grant from the lottery visit www.nationallotteryawards.org.uk or call 020 7293 3599.
- Sutton parents urged to vaccinate children following 'serious' measles outbreak
- London set to be hotter than Ibiza and Istanbul this scorching weekend
- Sunny start to the day will give way to cloud and light showers over south London
- Argos says DO NOT use these car seats due to child safety fears
- Reception children get double-decker delight