A new monthly film club is launching in the borough.
The Surrey Film Club aim to show films that are not generally released locally and are starting with Blue Jasmine a film about a New York socialite who returns to her sister in San Fransisco utterly ruined.
They will also show The Artist a silent movie about a movie star who meets a young dancer.
- Man rushed to hospital after motorbike and car collide in Worcester Park
- High Street pub to hold fundraiser for regular punter's sister suffering with Multiple Sclerosis
- South Londoners making most of new hopper bus fare - especially these two routes
- Former Sutton councillor charged with theft of thousands of pounds
- Police's Halloween and Bonfire Night crime crackdown begins with warning to yobs