A new monthly film club is launching in the borough.
The Surrey Film Club aim to show films that are not generally released locally and are starting with Blue Jasmine a film about a New York socialite who returns to her sister in San Fransisco utterly ruined.
They will also show The Artist a silent movie about a movie star who meets a young dancer.
- 'Let her rest in peace': Granddad's anguish after killer dad appeals conviction for murder of six-year-old Ellie Butler
- Liberal Democrats hold Carshalton Central in Sutton Council by-election
- More affordable housing for London as Sadiq Khan prepares to introduce 'non-negotiable' 35 per cent rate on private developments
- 'There's a squirrel trapped in my satellite dish' and other things the London Fire Brigade doesn't want to be called for
- Rail companies to 'cut fares' after investigation reveals cheap tickets were hidden forcing customers to pay more