A new monthly film club is launching in the borough.
The Surrey Film Club aim to show films that are not generally released locally and are starting with Blue Jasmine a film about a New York socialite who returns to her sister in San Fransisco utterly ruined.
They will also show The Artist a silent movie about a movie star who meets a young dancer.
- Sutton and Croydon's best and worst-performing schools revealed
- ‘I don’t think I’ll get a US visa’: Sutton MP has no regrets saying he would roast Donald Trump
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- Two wanted in connection to burglary and series of thefts
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?