Monthly film club launches in Sutton
A new monthly film club is launching in the borough.
The Surrey Film Club aim to show films that are not generally released locally and are starting with Blue Jasmine a film about a New York socialite who returns to her sister in San Fransisco utterly ruined.
They will also show The Artist a silent movie about a movie star who meets a young dancer.
- Victim of lottery ticket scam speaks out to stop others falling foul of Sutton tricksters
- House fire woman remains in serious condition with severe burns
- Social care job fair to tackle 'ticking time bomb' in Sutton
- Beware the sneaky Plucker - Police warn of tactics to steal from train passengers
- Sutton war memorials to be renovated ahead of First World War centenary
Comments are closed on this article.