A new monthly film club is launching in the borough.
The Surrey Film Club aim to show films that are not generally released locally and are starting with Blue Jasmine a film about a New York socialite who returns to her sister in San Fransisco utterly ruined.
They will also show The Artist a silent movie about a movie star who meets a young dancer.
- Delay to prison opening due to 'lack of prisoners'
- Twitter debate gives chance to quiz council leader
- Pensioner dies following car crash
- Man fined after using dead mother's blue badge parking permit
- Secombe Theatre opens its doors for three free public shows