A new monthly film club is launching in the borough.
The Surrey Film Club aim to show films that are not generally released locally and are starting with Blue Jasmine a film about a New York socialite who returns to her sister in San Fransisco utterly ruined.
They will also show The Artist a silent movie about a movie star who meets a young dancer.
- Pensioner died after wife accidentally reversed car into him at speed
- Morden friends of murdered grandmother Violet Price pay tribute to her
- Split in Sutton Tory ranks as councillor says he's no longer with 'em
- Funeral held for Colin Hall
- Ex-prison teacher facing jail after admitting "inappropriate relationship" with inmate