A charity aimed at encouraging young people to make a difference in their community held a pop-up event all about love.
Team V, a training programme created by charity vInspired, held an event at Waterstones in Sutton on Saturday to get young people thinking about love and talking about healthy relationships.
The theme of the event was ‘love is’ and aimed to get people thinking about the songs they listen to everyday and whether the influence is positive or negative.
- Flash floods 'will happen more often,' Sutton Council warned
- 'I made tea for Alf Ramsey': 50 years since England won the World Cup, we take a look at ordinary Londoners who played their part
- Man, 46, pleads guilty to forcing way into pensioner's home and raping her in 'horrific' attack
- Ben Butler appeals conviction for murdering six-year-old daughter Ellie
- Fire consumes pavilion at old BBC sports ground in Motspur Park