A charity aimed at encouraging young people to make a difference in their community held a pop-up event all about love.
Team V, a training programme created by charity vInspired, held an event at Waterstones in Sutton on Saturday to get young people thinking about love and talking about healthy relationships.
The theme of the event was ‘love is’ and aimed to get people thinking about the songs they listen to everyday and whether the influence is positive or negative.
- Archeological dig for new primary school cancelled by traveller incursion
- Councils join forces to push for devolved powers to 'create 500,000 new jobs and 20,000 extra homes'
- 'Traingate' - Hospital chief exec says "I don't think we misled anyone" over leak of super-site plans
- "Priceless" heirlooms stolen by smash and grab burglars in Beddington
- Road rage: have you been caught out by these temporary traffic lights getting stuck on red?