Love pops up at Sutton shop
A charity aimed at encouraging young people to make a difference in their community held a pop-up event all about love.
Team V, a training programme created by charity vInspired, held an event at Waterstones in Sutton on Saturday to get young people thinking about love and talking about healthy relationships.
The theme of the event was ‘love is’ and aimed to get people thinking about the songs they listen to everyday and whether the influence is positive or negative.
- Thousands expected to walk from Chelsea to Sutton in aid of Royal Marsden cancer hospital
- Two hundred drivers stopped at Sutton roadside checkpoints in insurance crackdown
- Give your views at Epsom and St Helier hospitals 'listening events'
- TfL tells boy to do unpaid labour to get his Oyster card back
- Escort tells jury she and male companion were stripped and beaten by robbers