A charity aimed at encouraging young people to make a difference in their community held a pop-up event all about love.
Team V, a training programme created by charity vInspired, held an event at Waterstones in Sutton on Saturday to get young people thinking about love and talking about healthy relationships.
The theme of the event was ‘love is’ and aimed to get people thinking about the songs they listen to everyday and whether the influence is positive or negative.
- Man rushed to hospital following attack in Sutton High Street
- Fears for 'safety and wellbeing' of missing teenage girl with links to south west London
- Sutton residents join fight to 'sack Southern Rail' as 2,000-signature strong petition handed to Prime Minister
- Last chance to have your say on plans to carve up London constituencies
- Is this the most 'rubbish' Christmas gift idea of the year?