A charity aimed at encouraging young people to make a difference in their community held a pop-up event all about love.
Team V, a training programme created by charity vInspired, held an event at Waterstones in Sutton on Saturday to get young people thinking about love and talking about healthy relationships.
The theme of the event was ‘love is’ and aimed to get people thinking about the songs they listen to everyday and whether the influence is positive or negative.
- Sutton Council agreed £18m property deal with firm linked to global corruption investigation
- Bell End and Brown Willy named UK's rudest place names - but does anywhere here make the top 10?
- Police issue warning over cash machines rigged by thieves
- Schoolboy found hanged in family home had interest in internet 'choking game'
- No-longer-legal highs: Everything you need to know about the ban