Love pops up at Sutton shop
A charity aimed at encouraging young people to make a difference in their community held a pop-up event all about love.
Team V, a training programme created by charity vInspired, held an event at Waterstones in Sutton on Saturday to get young people thinking about love and talking about healthy relationships.
The theme of the event was ‘love is’ and aimed to get people thinking about the songs they listen to everyday and whether the influence is positive or negative.
- Cheam cyclist Joanna Rowsell wins gold in Glasgow
- Grunge-indie band OneWordStories talk about recording their first album
- Teen who attacked a police officer is banned from hanging around with his friends
- Officers look to young people to make the borough safer
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals do not spend money on porn for patients
Comments are closed on this article.