Sutton Council promises little disruption after taxi firm Ruskin Private hire goes into administration
Sutton Council has said there should be no disruption in taking children with special needs to and from school after a transport company went into administration.
Receivers have been called in to Ruskin Private Hire that which takes 27 children with special needs to and from school in Sutton.
A spokesman for Sutton Council said: "Although they have gone into administration, Ruskin Private Hire is continuing to operate and no disruption has been caused to children’s journeys.
"However we have put contingency plans in place and other taxi firms will be used if needed."
- Jewellery stolen from house as parent picks up child from nursery
- Doctor who sent racist messages to face fitness-to-practice tribunal over new minor allegation
- Number of GCSE results in Sutton between A* to C falls by 17 per cent on last year
- High street scheme recycles 40 tonnes of waste that would have been dumped in landfill
- Serial burglar finally snared after six year police hunt including BBC Crimewatch appearance
Comments are closed on this article.