Sutton Council has said there should be no disruption in taking children with special needs to and from school after a transport company went into administration.
Receivers have been called in to Ruskin Private Hire that which takes 27 children with special needs to and from school in Sutton.
A spokesman for Sutton Council said: "Although they have gone into administration, Ruskin Private Hire is continuing to operate and no disruption has been caused to children’s journeys.
"However we have put contingency plans in place and other taxi firms will be used if needed."
- Chimney fire at Sutton home extinguished after two hours
- Care home could be demolished and replaced with new complex almost double in size
- Vets surgery given the go-ahead to open in empty Nonsuch Park lodge despite claims it "would destroy wildlife habitat"
- Tonnes of debris left in the road, but could Christmas card hold clue to the culprit?
- Hospital car parking charges set to rise as part of year of "unpopular decisions" at Epsom and St Helier