Sutton Council has said there should be no disruption in taking children with special needs to and from school after a transport company went into administration.
Receivers have been called in to Ruskin Private Hire that which takes 27 children with special needs to and from school in Sutton.
A spokesman for Sutton Council said: "Although they have gone into administration, Ruskin Private Hire is continuing to operate and no disruption has been caused to children’s journeys.
"However we have put contingency plans in place and other taxi firms will be used if needed."
- Gannett Foundation awards more than £16,000 to south London charities
- 10 people trapped in Sutton nail salon
- Londoners can now hire naked women to clean their homes
- Sutton GP disputes CQC findings after it was ordered to improve
- It's magic: Quidditch Premier League try-outs come to south London