Men arrested for burglary after police dog and helicopter search
Two men were arrested for theft after a helicopter and police dog search in the early hours of this morning.
Officers on patrol heard an alarm go off in the Mill Green Industrial Estate, in Hackbridge, at about 2.45am this morning.
They called for assistance and were joined by the dog unit and the police helicopter.
A man who hid from the police was detained by the dog unit while the other man was caught after being found in a neighbouring yard by the police helicopter.
Items including empty fuel drums, a car radio, a bag of tools and vehicle have been seized while two men, aged 28 and 29, were arrested on suspicion of theft.
- Doctor who sent racist messages to face fitness-to-practice tribunal over new minor allegation
- Number of GCSE results in Sutton between A* to C falls by 17 per cent on last year
- High street scheme recycles 40 tonnes of waste that would have been dumped in landfill
- Serial burglar finally snared after six year police hunt including BBC Crimewatch appearance
- Headteacher heckled at controversial sports dome meeting
Comments are closed on this article.