A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Update: Woman taken to hospital after 'head-on collision' closes A24 Epsom Road
- Southern drivers suspend strikes ahead of new talks
- WATCH: CCTV released of Tunisia terror attack that killed Morden couple as security services and travel advice criticised at inquest
- Paralympic wheelchair athlete David Weir says he will 'never wear a team GB shirt again'
- After Marmite panic comes courgette crunch: Supermarket supplies of veg run low