Woman in cricitcal condition after suffering cardiac arrest in busy North Cheam street
A woman in her 70s has been taken to hospital in a critical condition after suffering a cardiac arrest in North Cheam.
Paramedics were called to the junction of Gander Green Lane and London Road after the woman collapsed there shortly after 12.15pm.
The woman was taken to St Helier Hospital as a priority and her next of kin are at her bedside.
The road was closed for around an hour and traffic was diverted while ambulances were on the scene. The road has since reopened.
- From charging at rioters to rescuing hamsters - outgoing top cop shares his stories
- Carshalton chicken shop hoodies batter vulnerable man
- Dog owner lies about address after attack in Carshalton Park
- Up to 300 blood samples taken after van is stolen from outside GP surgery in broad daylight
- Drunks will be forced to wear 'sobriety tags' in crime crackdown
Comments are closed on this article.