Hit TV show Come Dine With Me is looking for couples from Sutton to take part in an episode.
The Channel 4 show challenges people to host dinner parties and then rate each other on their food and general hosting ability with the winner taking home a cash prize.
The programme's producers are planning on filming in Sutton soon and have appealed for interested people to email email@example.com with a contact number to apply.
- Sutton children’s services rated ‘good’
- Whose land is it anyway? Anger over 'filthy' fly tipping in conservation area that no one takes responsibility for
- Victorian bridges in Hackbridge to be demolished
- FEATURE: Is enough being done to tackle air pollution?
- World Cup winner Sir Geoff Hurst and Arsenal great Martin Keown visit amateur Worcester Park football club