Hit TV show Come Dine With Me is looking for couples from Sutton to take part in an episode.
The Channel 4 show challenges people to host dinner parties and then rate each other on their food and general hosting ability with the winner taking home a cash prize.
The programme's producers are planning on filming in Sutton soon and have appealed for interested people to email firstname.lastname@example.org with a contact number to apply.
- Hit-and-run thug who mowed down and killed policeman caught playing Xbox Live in prison 'using Cop Killer tag'
- Commuters face travel chaos as Southern Rail cancels more than 1,000 services due to strike
- Report reveals least trusted professions
- How many times a day do train companys say sorry? Southern apologises to angry passengers more than any other, closely followed by Southeastern
- POLL: Heavy fog sets in across Sutton and Croydon - which place is it in our very grey picture?