Hit TV show Come Dine With Me is looking for couples from Sutton to take part in an episode.
The Channel 4 show challenges people to host dinner parties and then rate each other on their food and general hosting ability with the winner taking home a cash prize.
The programme's producers are planning on filming in Sutton soon and have appealed for interested people to email email@example.com with a contact number to apply.
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Beddington school for children with special educational needs put in special measures
- Southern dispute: Strike to go ahead
- Car tax is changing in April: Here's what you need to know
- Gannett Foundation awards more than £16,000 to south London charities