This piece of positive-thinking graffiti appeared on a lamp post at the junction of Wellesley Road and Brighton Road.
It is not known who the artist is or if they have any plans to paint slogans on other spots in town.
Have you seen the artwork? What do you think of it?
Have your say by leaving a comment below and take part in our poll:
- Artist traces journey made by Surrey couple in mid 1930s
- Machine gun smuggling woman: 'London gangsters threatened to kill my gran'
- Man arrested over burglaries where 'gentleman burglar kissed victims goodbye'
- Delayed Boris backs life-sciences hub in Sutton as travel hold up pushes case for trams
- Imported Romanian rescue dogs need new homes this Christmas