A motorist who allegedly drove along a pavement for 200m before smashing into the back of a parked car has been arrested.
Emergency services were called to Manor Road in Wallington after the crash at 9pm last night.
It is understood the man drove up the pavement for up to 200m before colliding with a parked Range Rover.
The motorist, who was driving a Vauxhall Vectra, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
The driver suffered neck injuries in the collision but they are not believe to be life-threatening or life-changing.
- Bill presented to Parliament to stop Lee Valley park tax on south Londoners after this website's campaign
- First woman Met Police Commissioner announced
- Gender pay gap? More like gender pay gulf as millennial women set to be £50,000 poorer than men
- ‘Shaw is best goalkeeper’: Sutton United website hacked
- Police given more time to question south London teenagers arrested on suspicion of terror offences