'Intoxicated' motorist arrested for driving along the pavement and smashing into a parked car in Manor Road, Wallington
A motorist who allegedly drove along a pavement for 200m before smashing into the back of a parked car has been arrested.
Emergency services were called to Manor Road in Wallington after the crash at 9pm last night.
It is understood the man drove up the pavement for up to 200m before colliding with a parked Range Rover.
The motorist, who was driving a Vauxhall Vectra, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
The driver suffered neck injuries in the collision but they are not believe to be life-threatening or life-changing.
- EVENTS: Commemorate the 100th anniversary of the First World War in Sutton this weekend
- Conmen dupe 78-year-old woman out of nearly £3,000
- "I will stay here until they evict me"- says man at loggerheads with the council
- From charging at rioters to rescuing hamsters - outgoing top cop shares his stories
- Carshalton chicken shop hoodies attack vulnerable man
Comments are closed on this article.