A motorist who allegedly drove along a pavement for 200m before smashing into the back of a parked car has been arrested.
Emergency services were called to Manor Road in Wallington after the crash at 9pm last night.
It is understood the man drove up the pavement for up to 200m before colliding with a parked Range Rover.
The motorist, who was driving a Vauxhall Vectra, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
The driver suffered neck injuries in the collision but they are not believe to be life-threatening or life-changing.
- Night bus drivers treat infected fox with medicinal jam sandwiches
- Sutton shop owner named Britain's best pharmacist
- Hunt on for 'gentleman' burglar who kisses his victims goodbye
- Roundshaw estate Christmas party raises hundreds for St Raphael's Hospice in Sutton
- VIDEO: The super-fast Royal Mail robot forced to read your messy Christmas card handwriting - including the red envelopes