A motorist who allegedly drove along a pavement for 200m before smashing into the back of a parked car has been arrested.
Emergency services were called to Manor Road in Wallington after the crash at 9pm last night.
It is understood the man drove up the pavement for up to 200m before colliding with a parked Range Rover.
The motorist, who was driving a Vauxhall Vectra, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
The driver suffered neck injuries in the collision but they are not believe to be life-threatening or life-changing.
- PICTURES: Crowds enjoy glorious sunshine at Nonsuch Park’s awareness day
- Reduction in waste and lorries as new incinerator plans approved
- Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with two burglaries
- Former teacher to stand trial on charges of making paedophilic photographs
- Householders force burglars armed with silver handguns out of their home