A motorist who allegedly drove along a pavement for 200m before smashing into the back of a parked car has been arrested.
Emergency services were called to Manor Road in Wallington after the crash at 9pm last night.
It is understood the man drove up the pavement for up to 200m before colliding with a parked Range Rover.
The motorist, who was driving a Vauxhall Vectra, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
The driver suffered neck injuries in the collision but they are not believe to be life-threatening or life-changing.
- Firefighters hand out sandbags to homes at risk of flooding after heavy rainfall
- 'Grave concerns' for boy missing with mother for a year as High Court judge issues appeal
- Britain's Got Talent: Wayne Woodward makes it through to Saturday's final
- Truly stunning - 24 of Tim Peake's most amazing photos from space
- Police appeal to find missing Clapham man last seen in Sutton