A motorist who allegedly drove along a pavement for 200m before smashing into the back of a parked car has been arrested.
Emergency services were called to Manor Road in Wallington after the crash at 9pm last night.
It is understood the man drove up the pavement for up to 200m before colliding with a parked Range Rover.
The motorist, who was driving a Vauxhall Vectra, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
The driver suffered neck injuries in the collision but they are not believe to be life-threatening or life-changing.
- Sutton Council leader branded 'crass and irresponsible' after sending thousands of mock eviction notices
- WIN! We’ve got money-can’t-buy X-Men Apocalypse goodies to give away
- Sutton man arrested on suspicion of cannabis possession after car crashed into a post box
- Sutton parents urged to vaccinate children following 'serious' measles outbreak
- London set to be hotter than Ibiza and Istanbul this scorching weekend