'Intoxicated' motorist arrested for driving along the pavement and smashing into a parked car in Manor Road, Wallington
A motorist who allegedly drove along a pavement for 200m before smashing into the back of a parked car has been arrested.
Emergency services were called to Manor Road in Wallington after the crash at 9pm last night.
It is understood the man drove up the pavement for up to 200m before colliding with a parked Range Rover.
The motorist, who was driving a Vauxhall Vectra, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
The driver suffered neck injuries in the collision but they are not believe to be life-threatening or life-changing.
- 'Epsom should merge with a London borough like Sutton', says councillor
- North Cheam and Worcester Park benefit from £2.4m facelift
- Family remember teenager who died in Marchioness Thames tragedy 25 years on
- Leading ear doctor accused of multiple sexual offences appears in court
- Former Met Police officer from New Malden jailed for selling stories to The Sun
Comments are closed on this article.