A motorist who allegedly drove along a pavement for 200m before smashing into the back of a parked car has been arrested.
Emergency services were called to Manor Road in Wallington after the crash at 9pm last night.
It is understood the man drove up the pavement for up to 200m before colliding with a parked Range Rover.
The motorist, who was driving a Vauxhall Vectra, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
The driver suffered neck injuries in the collision but they are not believe to be life-threatening or life-changing.
- Three cleared of Danny Gough axe murder
- VIDEO: Train struggles through the flood water which ruined commutes across south London this weekend
- Teenager found dead in Oaks Park Carshalton
- Ambulance drivers to walk out this week over pay dispute
- UPDATE: Dead body found near The Grange in Wallington said to be man in his 40s