A motorist who allegedly drove along a pavement for 200m before smashing into the back of a parked car has been arrested.
Emergency services were called to Manor Road in Wallington after the crash at 9pm last night.
It is understood the man drove up the pavement for up to 200m before colliding with a parked Range Rover.
The motorist, who was driving a Vauxhall Vectra, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
The driver suffered neck injuries in the collision but they are not believe to be life-threatening or life-changing.
- Police search for missing Sutton man
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Richmond by-election reaction: Brake no longer Olney Lib Dem in the city
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn