'Intoxicated' motorist arrested for driving along the pavement and smashing into a parked car in Manor Road, Wallington
A motorist who allegedly drove along a pavement for 200m before smashing into the back of a parked car has been arrested.
Emergency services were called to Manor Road in Wallington after the crash at 9pm last night.
It is understood the man drove up the pavement for up to 200m before colliding with a parked Range Rover.
The motorist, who was driving a Vauxhall Vectra, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
The driver suffered neck injuries in the collision but they are not believe to be life-threatening or life-changing.
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals referred to Health Secretary over financial concerns
- Cheer on Sutton's Commonwealth Games stars
- Sutton mum set to star with Alan Carr in Channel 4 show the Singer Takes It All
- Home buy hold-ups over as council pledges to improve service
- Crunch time looms for Sutton Life Centre
Comments are closed on this article.