A motorist who allegedly drove along a pavement for 200m before smashing into the back of a parked car has been arrested.
Emergency services were called to Manor Road in Wallington after the crash at 9pm last night.
It is understood the man drove up the pavement for up to 200m before colliding with a parked Range Rover.
The motorist, who was driving a Vauxhall Vectra, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
The driver suffered neck injuries in the collision but they are not believe to be life-threatening or life-changing.
- Primary pupils don hard hats for construction site visit
- Exercise designed for astronauts finds home in Cheam
- Chilly challenge in the Arctic as Sutton runner raises cash as temperature plunges
- Final report into now closed Sutton care home raised serious concerns
- Where's the money? Drug kingpins earn extra 16 years behind bars after failing to stump up criminal cash