A motorist who allegedly drove along a pavement for 200m before smashing into the back of a parked car has been arrested.
Emergency services were called to Manor Road in Wallington after the crash at 9pm last night.
It is understood the man drove up the pavement for up to 200m before colliding with a parked Range Rover.
The motorist, who was driving a Vauxhall Vectra, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
The driver suffered neck injuries in the collision but they are not believe to be life-threatening or life-changing.
- Actors and directors heartbroken as Sutton's theatres face curtain call
- Inquest of pensioner Gloria Foster left to die by Surrey Council due to begin
- Council tax con-artists target people in Sutton
- Sutton Community Farm receives £10,000 funding
- Special needs students waited a week for GCSE results after school put wrong stamps on envelopes