A motorist who allegedly drove along a pavement for 200m before smashing into the back of a parked car has been arrested.
Emergency services were called to Manor Road in Wallington after the crash at 9pm last night.
It is understood the man drove up the pavement for up to 200m before colliding with a parked Range Rover.
The motorist, who was driving a Vauxhall Vectra, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
The driver suffered neck injuries in the collision but they are not believe to be life-threatening or life-changing.
- Update: Woman taken to hospital after 'head-on collision' closes A24 Epsom Road
- Southern drivers suspend strikes ahead of new talks
- WATCH: CCTV released of Tunisia terror attack that killed Morden couple as security services and travel advice criticised at inquest
- Paralympic wheelchair athlete David Weir says he will 'never wear a team GB shirt again'
- After Marmite panic comes courgette crunch: Supermarket supplies of veg run low