A doctor has appeared in court charged with voyeurism at St Anthony's Hospital in North Cheam.
Dr Lam Hoe Yeoh, 61, of Garratts Lane in Banstead, appeared in front of Croydon magistrates this morning charged with voyeurism relating to an incident at the London Road hospital on Monday, April 14.
The case was adjourned until Wednesday, June 11, while a police investigation continues.
- UPDATE: Teenager fighting for his life after being 'stabbed by group of males' at Rose Hill roundabout in 'serious but stable condition'
- Car flips on roof after bouncing off two parked cars
- UPDATE: Mother and baby in pram hit by skidding motorcycle as they crossed the road
- Charity's research on prison officer cuts slammed as "deliberately misleading"
- Firefighters come out in force for training exercise at Sutton Hospital