A doctor has appeared in court charged with voyeurism at St Anthony's Hospital in North Cheam.
Dr Lam Hoe Yeoh, 61, of Garratts Lane in Banstead, appeared in front of Croydon magistrates this morning charged with voyeurism relating to an incident at the London Road hospital on Monday, April 14.
The case was adjourned until Wednesday, June 11, while a police investigation continues.
- Teenage girl fends off attempted abduction
- Man exposes himself to woman while out in Beddington Park
- Special needs pupils complete five day sailing expedition for Duke of Edinburgh award
- Winners of our Young Reporter scheme for 2015 celebrated at awards
- Whoops! - You olny had one job...