A doctor has appeared in court charged with voyeurism at St Anthony's Hospital in North Cheam.
Dr Lam Hoe Yeoh, 61, of Garratts Lane in Banstead, appeared in front of Croydon magistrates this morning charged with voyeurism relating to an incident at the London Road hospital on Monday, April 14.
The case was adjourned until Wednesday, June 11, while a police investigation continues.
- Brave seven-year-old inspires £100,000 cancer charity donation
- Police appeal for missing 14-year-old who disappeared a week ago
- Missing Carshalton man found safe and well by police
- WEATHER: Warm temperatures set to continue as summer comes to an end
- What's On: 10 reasons to go out this week in south London