Do you recognise these men and woman? They are all wanted on suspicion of crimes including assault, shoplifting and burglary.
The images have been released as police hope members of the public will recognise them and come forward.
The shots were taken around Sutton between March 22 and April 18 are connected with theft of fuel, actual bodily harm, burglary and shoplifting.
Although crime levels in Sutton are low and fell last year, police are appealing to people to help them drive crime down further by coming to them with information via their website, which will be regularly updated.
Detective Inspector Jim Bennett of Sutton CID said: "Reducing crime even further is increasingly going to rely on the goodwill and vigilance of residents working closely with police."
Police have also said people can help by making sure they call 999 immediately if they spot any suspect behaviour. DI Bennett said officers would rather come out and find everything is safe than to find someone has been the victim of a crime.
If you can identify anyone in the pictures or you have any other information you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111. To access the gallery, which will be updated regularly, click here.
- Flash floods 'will happen more often,' Sutton Council warned
- 'I made tea for Alf Ramsey': 50 years since England won the World Cup, we take a look at ordinary Londoners who played their part
- Man, 46, pleads guilty to forcing way into pensioner's home and raping her in 'horrific' attack
- Ben Butler appeals conviction for murdering six-year-old daughter Ellie
- Fire consumes pavilion at old BBC sports ground in Motspur Park