Sutton Trading Standards join the fight against fraudsters for Scams Awareness Month
Sutton Trading Standards is urging people to ‘fight back against the fraudsters.’
The call comes as part of Scams Awareness Month, which is taking place up and down the UK throughout May.
Research by the charity Citizens Advice predicts there are 4m victims of fraud every year.
Victims of scams should report the instance to Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040.
- Up to 300 blood samples taken after van is stolen from outside GP surgery in broad daylight
- Drunks will be forced to wear 'sobriety tags' in crime crackdown
- Listen to the mind-bendingly experimental Soap Company
- Neighbours threaten to sue Morrison's in Sutton over car park noise
- Sutton war hero's watch unearthed encrusted in mud from the Somme 100 years after the First World War
Comments are closed on this article.