About Cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies.

Man treated for smoke inhalation in Wallington house fire caused by hair straighteners

The fire was caused by a pair of hair straighteners

The fire was caused by a pair of hair straighteners

Sutton Guardian: Photograph of the Author

Promoted Stories

Keep in touch with local news

Sign up for email alerts

Most Popular

  • 1