A one bedroom ground floor retirement flat, in A popular development with parking available, communal lounge and laundry facilities and direct access to communal gardens. The property is located in the very popular south sutton area which is within close proximity to sutton town centre.
A one bedroom ground floor retirement flat, in A popular development with parking available, communal lounge and laundry facilities and direct access to communal gardens. The property is located in the very popular south sutton area which is within close proximity to sutton town centre and train station.
Storage cupboard housing heating system.
Lounge 17' 6" x 13' 8" Max ( 5.33m x 4.17m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed french doors, storage heater, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 5' 8" ( 2.72m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of matching base and wall units, sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, part tiled, electric oven, electric hob, fridge freezer, electric heater.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' 3" Max ( 4.06m x 2.82m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, storage heater, coved ceiling.
Walk in shower cubicle with seat, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Communal gardens and parking available.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.