A luxury two bedroom maisonette finished to a high standard specification including a contemporary kitchen, stylish sliding doors from kitchen/reception area or master bedroom take you directly onto a private garden/patio area. This maisonette also has an off street parking space and private garage
Centum house, mulgrave road.
A luxury two bedroom maisonette finished to a high standard specification including a contemporary kitchen, stylish sliding doors from kitchen/ reception area or master bedroom take you directly onto a private garden/ patio area. This impressive maisonette also has an off street parking space and private garage.
Centum House is conveniently located close to Sutton town centre, with excellent transport links there and beyond. Sutton parks and open spaces offer some 1, 500 acres of picturesque and tranquil oases in the busy London suburb. Sutton offers an excellent quality of life in an exceptionally green, clean and safe environment. The town centre is now one of the top shopping destinations in South London.
Whichever way you choose to get around at Centum House, you'll have an array of options. Sutton train station has direct links to Clapham Junction and Victoria in as little as 35 minutes. The local network of bus routes take you directly to Morden, Croydon, Mitcham, Wimbledon and Kingston.
If you are travelling by car you can reach the A217 within 15 minutes, connecting you to the M25. The motorway easily connects you to both Gatwick and Heathrow airports aswell as the beautiful Surrey countryside.
Please contact us to arrange your viewing of these highly desirable apartments,
*Photos are of the showhome and are to be used as a guide only.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.