A woman has avoided jail for making a hoax call in which she claimed ambulance workers were under threat from a bomb.
Sutton woman Fiona Whiteley, 33, called the St John's Ambulance base in Richmond to make the false bomb threat on Sunday, January 13.
Whiteley, of Ambleside Gardens, admitted making the false call and was handed a nine month sentence suspended for one year at Kingston Crown Court today.
She will also have to do 40 hours of unpaid work.
- VIDEO: Peeping Tom doctor - believed to be London's worst ever - jailed after filming himself by mistake
- Rail Minister visits Sutton in support of Crossrail 2 passing through Worcester Park
- Burst main affecting water supplies to hundreds of homes
- Arrests after Worcester Park car break ins
- Teen charged with stabbing 15-year-old in Rosehill appears in court