A woman has avoided jail for making a hoax call in which she claimed ambulance workers were under threat from a bomb.
Sutton woman Fiona Whiteley, 33, called the St John's Ambulance base in Richmond to make the false bomb threat on Sunday, January 13.
Whiteley, of Ambleside Gardens, admitted making the false call and was handed a nine month sentence suspended for one year at Kingston Crown Court today.
She will also have to do 40 hours of unpaid work.
- Rose Hill bus stabbing: Teenage on attempted murder charge
- UPDATE: Teenager fighting for his life after being 'stabbed by group of males' at Rose Hill roundabout in 'serious but stable condition'
- Car flips on roof after bouncing off two parked cars
- UPDATE: Mother and baby in pram hit by skidding motorcycle as they crossed the road
- Charity's research on prison officer cuts slammed as "deliberately misleading"