Sutton bomb hoax woman avoids jail
A woman has avoided jail for making a hoax call in which she claimed ambulance workers were under threat from a bomb.
Sutton woman Fiona Whiteley, 33, called the St John's Ambulance base in Richmond to make the false bomb threat on Sunday, January 13.
Whiteley, of Ambleside Gardens, admitted making the false call and was handed a nine month sentence suspended for one year at Kingston Crown Court today.
She will also have to do 40 hours of unpaid work.
- Sutton celebrates Commonwealth Day
- MPs vote through controversial hospital shutdown law Clause 119
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals defend staff survey results
- Tributes paid to 20-year-old student Tayla Woodard who died after falling ill in Worcester Park house
- Mum whose life was ruined by an attack from a violent thug is calling for his sentence to be reviewed
Comments are closed on this article.