A woman has avoided jail for making a hoax call in which she claimed ambulance workers were under threat from a bomb.
Sutton woman Fiona Whiteley, 33, called the St John's Ambulance base in Richmond to make the false bomb threat on Sunday, January 13.
Whiteley, of Ambleside Gardens, admitted making the false call and was handed a nine month sentence suspended for one year at Kingston Crown Court today.
She will also have to do 40 hours of unpaid work.
- Hottest Halloween brings smiles to Sutton
- 'Utterly devoted' boyfriend jailed for accidental killing of pregnant girlfriend
- Vandalized memorial repaired in time for Remembrance Service
- Your guide to Halloween events across Sutton
- Documentary on the privatization of the NHS to be aired