Sutton bomb hoax woman avoids jail
A woman has avoided jail for making a hoax call in which she claimed ambulance workers were under threat from a bomb.
Sutton woman Fiona Whiteley, 33, called the St John's Ambulance base in Richmond to make the false bomb threat on Sunday, January 13.
Whiteley, of Ambleside Gardens, admitted making the false call and was handed a nine month sentence suspended for one year at Kingston Crown Court today.
She will also have to do 40 hours of unpaid work.
- Fire breaks out at laboratory - dangerous chemical specialists called in
- Children raise charity money in first Carshalton Beeches egg hunt
- Bank workers stop a woman from being conned out of £1,000
- Bright green parakeets 'driving native birds out of Carshalton'
- Good Friday delight as rescue dogs arrive from Romania
Comments are closed on this article.