A woman has avoided jail for making a hoax call in which she claimed ambulance workers were under threat from a bomb.
Sutton woman Fiona Whiteley, 33, called the St John's Ambulance base in Richmond to make the false bomb threat on Sunday, January 13.
Whiteley, of Ambleside Gardens, admitted making the false call and was handed a nine month sentence suspended for one year at Kingston Crown Court today.
She will also have to do 40 hours of unpaid work.
- Primary school pupil 'a broken little boy' after being assaulted by member of staff
- This is what the 'Waitrose effect' can do to the value of your home
- Star Trek: Beyond review - 'an action-packed nostalgic treat'
- WEATHER: Sunny weather to brighten up the Monday morning blues
- What's On: 13 reasons to go out this week in south London