A woman has avoided jail for making a hoax call in which she claimed ambulance workers were under threat from a bomb.
Sutton woman Fiona Whiteley, 33, called the St John's Ambulance base in Richmond to make the false bomb threat on Sunday, January 13.
Whiteley, of Ambleside Gardens, admitted making the false call and was handed a nine month sentence suspended for one year at Kingston Crown Court today.
She will also have to do 40 hours of unpaid work.
- Couple return to church to celebrate diamond wedding anniversary
- Foster child choir prepares for national competition
- UPDATE: Residents evacuated as fire destroys roof of semi-detached home
- Primary school places announced: Did you get your preferred option?
- Man who fell asleep at the wheel faces jail after killing woman on morning run