Sutton bomb hoax woman avoids jail
A woman has avoided jail for making a hoax call in which she claimed ambulance workers were under threat from a bomb.
Sutton woman Fiona Whiteley, 33, called the St John's Ambulance base in Richmond to make the false bomb threat on Sunday, January 13.
Whiteley, of Ambleside Gardens, admitted making the false call and was handed a nine month sentence suspended for one year at Kingston Crown Court today.
She will also have to do 40 hours of unpaid work.
- Government denies 'crisis' at High Down Prison
- Anonymous donor steps in with £40,000 gift to save Sutton charity
- Tenants move vote of no confidence in Sutton Housing Partnership
- Man charged with murder of six-year-old girl
- Teen girls end up in court after waging Facebook hate campaign against teachers
Comments are closed on this article.