A woman has avoided jail for making a hoax call in which she claimed ambulance workers were under threat from a bomb.
Sutton woman Fiona Whiteley, 33, called the St John's Ambulance base in Richmond to make the false bomb threat on Sunday, January 13.
Whiteley, of Ambleside Gardens, admitted making the false call and was handed a nine month sentence suspended for one year at Kingston Crown Court today.
She will also have to do 40 hours of unpaid work.
- Blasts reported as stolen car dumped and left to burn
- Have your say on Scotland: Should they stay or go?
- Witness appeal launched in three Sutton manhunts
- Sutton Black History Group holds its Making Freedom exhibition
- Prisoners' education charity urges votes for £3,000 bank grant