Find out how hygienic Sutton's restaurants are
More than 200 new establishments have been added to Sutton’s food hygiene rating scheme.
Sutton Council’s environmental health team uploaded their latest inspection results on to the Food Standards Agency website last week, which include an additional 245.
For the first time places such as schools, nurseries and nursing homes have been included in the system in addition to the restaurants, cafes, pubs, clubs and takeaways which are already on the site.
- Water company pledges to freeze bills for five years
- Mum sheds nearly seven stone after pregnancy complications
- Hackney teacher from Islington chosen as Labour MP candidate for Carshalton and Wallington
- Give the greatest gift this Christmas: Help Guide Dogs UK to change lives
- Rail delays for travellers in south London
Comments are closed on this article.