Police microchip dogs in Sutton High Street
A total of 25 dogs were microchipped in Sutton High Street this week.
The initiative on Thursday, run by Sutton police and Sutton Housing Partnership, was funded by The Dogs Trust.
PC Dave Earl, of Sutton Central Safer Neighbourhoods Team, said: “The dog owners were lovely, very chatty, happy to show off their dogs and have their dogs microchipped.
"All the dogs were very well behaved."
Police in Sutton are heading up an initiative, Local Environmental on Dogs (LEAD), to promote responsible dog ownership.
- Traveller prevention measures to be installed in Roundshaw
- Appeal for girl with rare genetic disorder raises £2,600
- Water company pledges to freeze bills for five years
- Mum sheds nearly seven stone after pregnancy complications
- Hackney teacher from Islington chosen as Labour MP candidate for Carshalton and Wallington
Comments are closed on this article.