Woman arrested for burgling Roundshaw Health Centre
A 35-year-old woman has been arrested on suspicion of stealing from a doctor.
The woman was arrested yesterday on suspicion of a burglary which took place at the Roundshaw Health Centre in Mollision Drive, Wallington, on August 12.
An iPad and a car key were reported to have been taken. The woman has been bailed to return pending further enquiries.
- Robbers smash through patio doors to steal cash
- Epsom, St Helier and Sutton hospitals among safest in country, says new report
- Former winner calls for Sutton Community Awards nominations
- Couple who met on 01/02/03 get married on 11/12/13
- Fire breaks out at Waitrose in Cheam
Comments are closed on this article.