Two men taken to hospital after North Cheam smash in London Road
A man had to be cut from his car after a smash this morning.
The incident at 11.02am on London Road, North Cheam, saw two passengers taken to hospital.
Both Sutton's fire engines were at the scene.
A spokesman for London Fire Brigade said: "We were called to the incident at 1102 to reports of a road traffic incident.
A man was trapped in one of the cars but was conscious and breathing, with a suspected back injury and was taken to hospital.
Another man was also taken by London Ambulance Service".
London Ambulance Service confirmed that it had taken a 64-year-old to St Georges Hospital with back pain.
Did you see anything? Did you get any pictures? Call 20 8722 6355 or email James Pepper.
- Councillor picks up on missing woman's dementia and helps to get her home safely
- Car catches fire in mysterious circumstances in Wallington
- Danny Gough murder accused: 'I made threats to kill but did not carry them out'
- Firefighters urge drunken cooks to get themselves a takeaway during pension strikes
- Partygoers get in the festive spirit with karaoke
Comments are closed on this article.