Undiagnosed heart problem caused death of Sutton man aged 24
An undiagnosed heart complaint led to an apparently healthy 24-year-old man dying mysteriously in his sleep.
Indian immigrant Nithin Anthony was found unconscious in bed in his flat in Brunswick Court, Sutton, at 2am on June 3.
Paramedics performed emergency CPR and he was taken to St Helier hospital but attempts to resuscitate him failed and he was declared dead later that morning.
An inquest, hebard at Croydon Coroner's Court on Thursday, August 29, heard how Mr Anthony came to the UK from India and had no recorded medical issues.
The court heard evidence from an autopsy that revealed an undiagnosed heart complaint that caused him to go into cardiac arrest.
South London Coroner Roy Palmer recorded Mr Anthony died of natural causes.
- Protest launched against Henderson Hospital plans ahead of key decision
- Car and moped collide near Sutton Station
- Armed robbers tie up man while they steal from the Fox and Hounds pub in Carshalton
- Ignore false alarm claims, say police
- Grandmother-of-thirteen republishes book she wrote for her children 40 years ago
Comments are closed on this article.