Good Ofsted rating for Carshalton nursery school
An nursery school has been given a good rating by Ofsted.
Elmwood Nursery, Carshalton, has received a grade two score following their inspection in July 2013, with inspectors saying "Staff provide children with good role models and successfully promote children’s learning."
Maria Gaylor, Nursery Manager, said, "We are really delighted with the grade 2 we achieved from Ofsted.
"This is a reflection of the hard work and high standards of the whole team at the nursery. Our priority is the children and we strive to continue to provide a safe, happy and encouraging environment for the children."
Elmwood Nursery is open each weekday from 8am to 6pm for 51 weeks of the year and is for children from 3 months to 5 years.
- Water company pledges to freeze bills for five years
- Mum sheds nearly seven stone after pregnancy complications
- Hackney teacher from Islington chosen as Labour MP candidate for Carshalton and Wallington
- Give the greatest gift this Christmas: Help Guide Dogs UK to change lives
- Rail delays for travellers in south London
Comments are closed on this article.