Homeless man charged with five Sutton sex assaults and knocking out woman's teeth
A homeless man has appeared in court charged with a string of attacks and sexual assaults - including grabbing a 12-year-old girl in a Beddington alley.
Dean Willett, 25, is alco accused of sexually assaulting a woman and then punching her in the face so hard her front teeth were knocked out.
Appearing in front of Croydon Magistrates' Court this morning, Mr Willett was charged with five sexual assaults and one count of grievous bodily harm.
The other charges are:
- a sexual assault on a woman in Roundshaw Downs on May 16;
- a sexual assault on a 15-year-old girl in Beddington Park on August 29;
- and an incident in which a man sexually assaulted a woman and then punched her in the face, knocking out her front teeth, in Roundshaw Downs on August 30.
Mr Willett appeared wearing a grey t-shirt and spoke only to confirm his name.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Croydon Crown Court on September 19.
- Prison staff criticised for failing to carry out mental health checks on schizophrenic murder suspect
- Pictures reveal injuries 12-year-old boy sustained in school playground attack
- Beautiful sunset shines across Sutton
- Sacked worker given backing from top e-cigarette firm in landmark case
- Terry Pratchett novel returned to Sutton after 'good Samaritan' finds it in Mauritius