Have you lost a pigeon found in Sutton garden?
Do you recognise this pigeon? It wears a green ring on its ankle but has been found in a garden in Rose Hill.
The bird first arrived in the garden in Rosehill Park West, Sutton, last month seeming "stunned". It left the garden but has since returned.
Margaret White, who found the bird, said it has a green band around its ankle bearing the first few digits of a phone number but she cannot read the whole thing.
She said: "It's a very pretty bird, not like normal pigeons. It seems very tame when I approach it, like it's used to human contact.
"I'm just concerned about it as we have a lot of cats around here and I worry that it might not be safe from them."
The visible digits on the pigeon's bracelet are 07743.
Is this your pigeon? If so, contact reporter Mike Pyle on 0208 722 6359 or email email@example.com.
- Grandmother-of-thirteen republishes book she wrote for her children 40 years ago
- PICTURES: Father Christmas visits children at cancer hospital
- Body found in woods believed to be missing Polish man
- Vandals scrawl more offensive graffiti on planned Worcester Park mosque
- Couple denied 50th anniversary holiday by motor home-stealing thief
Comments are closed on this article.