VIDEO: Police release film showing North Cheam nursery vandals in the act
Police have released video footage of a pack of vandals at work as they graffiti vile swear words all over a children's nursery in North Cheam.
The five-strong gang of youths broke into an outdoor play area at kidsunlimited in London Road and scrawled swearwords on furniture using the children's crayons, broke toys and even urinated in the sandpit at 10.30pm on August 20.
Police have released the CCTV, edited as some of the scenes are not suitable for broadcast, in the hope that someone will recognise the offenders.
Staff at the popular nursery discovered the mess when they arrived the following day and had to prevent the children from entering the area to protect them from seeing the offensive words.
Do you recognise any of these youths?
The damage has been repaired but police want anyone with information to contact them on 101 or call the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Give the greatest gift this Christmas: Help Guide Dogs UK to change lives
- Rail delays for travellers in south London
- UPDATE: Body in woods was man in 20s, police confirm
- 'Dead body' found on Banstead Common
- Two footballers charged with match fixing
Comments are closed on this article.