Reed Business Information colleagues in Sutton remember cancer victims with 14-mile walk
Staff from a Sutton-based business walked 14 miles in memory of three colleagues who died of cancer.
Staff from Reed Business Information walked from the Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital in Chelsea to its sister hospital in Sutton on Friday, September 6.
Tom van Aardt, Darran Ford, Ali Zokaei, Armanda du Plessis and Lorraine Bygraves
There is still time to sponsor the team by visiting their website.
- Car catches fire in mysterious circumstances in Wallington
- Danny Gough murder accused: 'I made threats to kill but did not carry them out'
- Firefighters urge drunken cooks to get themselves a takeaway during pension strikes
- Partygoers get in the festive spirit with karaoke
- Serious failures in prison system contributed to death of murder suspect
Comments are closed on this article.