Pensioner suffers smoke inhalation after kitchen fire in Vermont Road, Sutton
An elderly woman needed hospital treatment for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in the kitchen of her Sutton flat.
Firefighters from Sutton were called to the fifth floor flat in Vermont Road and had to put out a small fire in the kitchen at 6.10pm yesterday.
An elderly woman living in the flat suffered slight smoke inhalation and had to be taken to hospital for treatment.
- Armed robbers tie up man while they steal from the Fox and Hounds pub in Carshalton
- Ignore false alarm claims, say police
- Grandmother-of-thirteen republishes book she wrote for her children 40 years ago
- PICTURES: Father Christmas visits children at cancer hospital
- How to boost Sutton business discussed at House of Lords
Comments are closed on this article.