Dad takes on double charity challenge after daughter's inspiration
A father whose young daughter raised money for charity despite suffering from heart disease has decided to pick up the charity baton.
Leigh Honeyman, whose 11-year-old daughter Laura cut her hair off for the Children's Cancer Recovery Project last year, is taking on two runs for the British Heart Foundation.
Next month he will take on the Great South Run before hopefully competing in the London marathon next year.
To donate visit Mr Honeyman's Just Giving page.
- Puppy stolen from family's front garden
- Protest launched against Henderson Hospital plans ahead of key decision
- Car and moped collide near Sutton Station
- Armed robbers tie up man while they steal from the Fox and Hounds pub in Carshalton
- Ignore false alarm claims, say police
Comments are closed on this article.