Dad takes on double charity challenge after daughter's inspiration
A father whose young daughter raised money for charity despite suffering from heart disease has decided to pick up the charity baton.
Leigh Honeyman, whose 11-year-old daughter Laura cut her hair off for the Children's Cancer Recovery Project last year, is taking on two runs for the British Heart Foundation.
Next month he will take on the Great South Run before hopefully competing in the London marathon next year.
To donate visit Mr Honeyman's Just Giving page.
- UPDATE: Body in woods was man in 20s, police confirm
- 'Dead body' found on Banstead Common
- Two footballers charged with match fixing
- VIDEO: CCTV shows calm killer as he flees betting shop murder
- White van man may be able to catch burglars
Comments are closed on this article.