Magician Theo from Sutton scoops two top awards
A magician has pulled two top prizes out of his hat in recent weeks.
Sutton trickster Theo Theodoris, better known as Theo the Magician, scooped top prize at the South London Close Up Championships just days after beating hundreds of hopefuls to get second prize in the London region of the party category of parenting group Netmums' awards - dubbed the parenting Oscars.
Mr Theodoris said: "It’s fantastic news and I am so proud local parents love what I do and want the rest of the country to know about us too.
"The award makes all the hard work worthwhile and proves that a local business like mine can get national recognition."
He added that he is used to putting on parties for other people but will be holding one for himself after his recent successes.
- Sutton Housing Partnership celebrate 2000th window installation
- Sutton celebrates 80th music festival at Overton Grange School
- Traveller prevention measures to be installed in Roundshaw
- Appeal for girl with rare genetic disorder raises £2,600
- Water company pledges to freeze bills for five years
Comments are closed on this article.