PC to stand trial accused of using police computers to get information on ex-husband
A PC accused of using police computers to get information about her ex-husband is due to face trial.
PC Annaleisa Gordon allegedly used computers at Sutton police station to find information about her ex and looked up information about addresses in Stanley park Road and Woodcote Road, both in Sutton.
All the offences are said to have happened between March 2010 and November 2011.
Gordon appeared at Southwark Crown Court on Monday to deny the offences. She is due to stand trial in the two weeks starting from October 28.
- Environment agency warns of gales and flooding this weekend
- Santa visits shoppers in Tesco
- Dangerous driver faces jail for killing PC Andy Duncan in hit-and-run
- PICTURES: Sutton gets into the festive spirit for Christmas
- Student's reading boat sails into school