Brighton Road car park in Sutton to close next week
Brighton Road car park will close one week from today.
Following its controversial £3m sale to off sea engineering company SubSea7, the company will replace the car park with a new state of the art office block, creating 300 jobs.
A council spokesperson said: "As previously indicated, and in accordance with the planned programme of work, we can confirm that Brighton Road Car Park will close at the end of Monday 30 September 2013.
"Plenty of parking space near to the town centre is still available at Gibson Road and Times Square car parks.
"Existing Brighton Road season ticket-holders will all receive a twelve month 10 per cent discount on season tickets for Gibson Road or Times Square car parks."
- Family butcher shop celebrates 80 years in Carshalton Beeches
- PICTURES: Japanese group join forces with Sutton’s Filipinos to fundraise for Typhoon Haiyan victims
- No messing with these politicians in North Cheam
- Prison staff criticised for failing to carry out mental health checks on schizophrenic murder suspect
- Pictures reveal injuries 12-year-old boy sustained in school playground attack
Comments are closed on this article.