McDonalds in North Cheam set to open until 1am every day
A fast food restaurant is likely to be given the go ahead to stay open into the early hours of the morning.
Sutton councillors are set to give planning permission for McDonald's in London Road, North Cheam, planning permission to stay open until 1am every day at a meeting tonight.
The council's planning officers recommended councillors on the development control committee grant the application despite several letters objecting to the plan.
The restaurant has permission to open until midnight each night. Neighbours have objected on the grounds it will cause noise, traffic, smells and litter.
The meeting will take place at the Europa Gallery in Sutton Central Library, St Nicholas Way, from 8pm. Members of the public are able to attend.
For the outcome of the meeting, visit www.suttonguardian.co.uk tomorrow.
- Prison staff criticised for failing to carry out mental health checks on schizophrenic murder suspect
- Pictures reveal injuries 12-year-old boy sustained in school playground attack
- Beautiful sunset shines across Sutton
- Sacked worker given backing from top e-cigarette firm in landmark case
- Terry Pratchett novel returned to Sutton after 'good Samaritan' finds it in Mauritius
Comments are closed on this article.