Carshalton Boys College hosts new farmers market
Carshalton Boys Sports College hosted its first School farmers market this week.
The joint venture with the Food for Life Partnership and the Soil Association saw ten local producers selling goods along with four stalls manned by students selling produce from the school's now famous garden.
Last year, Prince Charles and Jamie Oliver visited the school to praise students on their healthy eating and food growing ethos.
- Water company pledges to freeze bills for five years
- Mum sheds nearly seven stone after pregnancy complications
- Hackney teacher from Islington chosen as Labour MP candidate for Carshalton and Wallington
- Give the greatest gift this Christmas: Help Guide Dogs UK to change lives
- Rail delays for travellers in south London
Comments are closed on this article.