Carshalton Boys College hosts new farmers market
Carshalton Boys Sports College hosted its first School farmers market this week.
The joint venture with the Food for Life Partnership and the Soil Association saw ten local producers selling goods along with four stalls manned by students selling produce from the school's now famous garden.
Last year, Prince Charles and Jamie Oliver visited the school to praise students on their healthy eating and food growing ethos.
- BBC's 'Urban Birder' speaks of South London Incinerator heartbreak
- PICTURES: Kids make their own Christmas cards at the Phoenix Centre
- Four houses damaged after fire erupts in roof
- 'Dangerous' dog is just a big softy and plays with my children, says owner
- Cancer drug developed in Sutton to extend lives across London
Comments are closed on this article.