Motorcyclist seriously injured in North Cheam collision
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital by air ambulance with head and face injuries after a crash in North Cheam.
The biker was injured in London Road after collding with a kerb outside St Anthony's Hospital at just after 6pm yesterday.
Several ambulances and the air ambulance were called to the scene and the injured cyclist was flown to Royal London Hospital for treatment.
- Trust Board and GPs give green light to Sutton Hospital changes
- Sutton Housing Partnership celebrate 2000th window installation
- Sutton celebrates 80th music festival at Overton Grange School
- Traveller prevention measures to be installed in Roundshaw
- Appeal for girl with rare genetic disorder raises £2,600
Comments are closed on this article.