Biker suffers fall in Croydon Road, Wallington
Traffic was held up in Croydon Road, Wallington, this morning after a man fell from his motorbike.
The 55-year-old rider fell from his bike shortly after 8.30am and an ambulance was called. The man was treated at the scene.
No other vehicles were damaged in the crash and no criminal offences have been reported.
- Couple who met on 01/02/03 get married on 11/12/13
- Fire breaks out at Waitrose in Cheam
- MPs suggest Sutton Hospital could be the best location for new secondary school
- Young man found dead in Wallington house
- Motorcyclist seriously injured in crash with car
Comments are closed on this article.