Boys to appear in court charged with Roundshaw Co-Op disturbance
Two teens have been charged in connection with a disturbance at the Co-Op in Roundshaw in April.
The boys, aged 14 and 15, have both been charged with a public order offence and the older boy has been charged with shoplifting and assault in connection with the incident at the Mollison Square shop on April 25.
They are due to appear at Croydon Youth Court on October 8.
- Four houses damaged after fire erupts in roof
- 'Dangerous' dog is just a big softy and plays with my children, says owner
- Cancer drug developed in Sutton to extend lives across London
- Trust Board and GPs give green light to Sutton Hospital changes
- Sutton Housing Partnership celebrate 2000th window installation