VIDEO: Sherwood Park School youngsters celebrate arrival of new wheelchair roundabout in Wallington
Students got their first chance to ride a brand new £10,000 wheelchair roundabout last week.
Sherwood Park School in Wallington, which caters for 80 youngsters with severe multiple and profound disabilities, unveiled its new Silver Spinner after donation from The Lady Tavereners.
The Lady Taverners is part of The Lord’s Taverners, the UK’s leading youth cricket and disability sports charity.
The new wheelchair roundabout has been installed thanks to funds raised by The Lady Taverners last year during their 25th year of fundraising
- 'Armed' robbers hold up Fox and Hounds in Carshalton
- Grandmother-of-thirteen republishes book she wrote for her children 40 years ago
- PICTURES: Father Christmas visits children at cancer hospital
- How to boost Sutton business discussed at House of Lords
- Body found in woods believed to be missing Polish man
Comments are closed on this article.