Closure of Brighton Road car park in Sutton town centre causes parking problems
The closure of a major town centre car park is causing a squeeze on parking elsewhere.
The Brighton Road car park, which had 630 spaces, closed yesterday causing problems for drivers looking to park elsewhere in the town centre.
Brighton Road car park
It was reported today that Sutton Station’s car park was full by 8.20am and the nearby meters were also full.
The Brighton Road car park was sold for £3m to the off sea engineering company SubSea7. The company intends to replace the building with a new state of the art office block, creating 300 jobs.
Were you affected by the changes? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8722 6358.
- 'Dangerous' dog is just a big softy and plays with my children, says owner
- Cancer drug developed in Sutton to extend lives across London
- Trust Board and GPs give green light to Sutton Hospital changes
- Sutton Housing Partnership celebrate 2000th window installation
- Sutton celebrates 80th music festival at Overton Grange School
Comments are closed on this article.