Signalling problem causes 20 minute delays on trains through Sutton
A signalling problem is causing delays of up to 20 minutes to trains going through Sutton.
The problem near Sutton station is likely to affect services "until further notice" according to Southern, the operator that runs Sutton station.
- Danny Gough murder accused: 'I made threats to kill but did not carry them out'
- Firefighters urge drunken cooks to get themselves a takeaway during pension strikes
- Partygoers get in the festive spirit with karaoke
- Serious failures in prison system contributed to death of murder suspect
- Hero who drowned saving child receives Queen's award
Comments are closed on this article.